top of page
Search

Austin James Willfred



Austin was 23 years old when he died from Fentanyl Poisoning. Austin had just moved in with a friend of his and was so excited to be on his own. We just didn't know that within a month and half he would be gone... gone forever. Austin was not an addict; he had a cousin and close friends that died due to Fentanyl. Austin's roommates were with my son and his ex-girlfriend and her mom the night he died. They were at a bar having a good time, and when they decided to leave, the roommates dropped my son off at their apartment. The roommates left and when they got back my son was dead. Austin was the type of person who was the first to help his family and friends out. He didn't judge and always gave 2nd and 3rd chances. He was the glue that held everyone together.





165 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page